With profitability and business resilience in mind, we identify resource efficiency opportunities and deliver a strong business case to implement successful projects.
We understand your business strategy and analyse solutions, providing bespoke reports using our extensive experience and strong networks.
Using less resources results in cost savings, reduced risk, more profitability, better image, future proofing and lower environmental impact.
We help organisations balance their resource use and environmental impact with profitability, by identifying resource costs and carbon savings with realistic payback periods.
Our systemic approach ensures resource efficiency connects with the incomes and outgoings of your business to avoid an adverse impact elsewhere. We have successfully conducted resource efficiency projects with over 400 organisations across various industries, including construction, food and drink, hospitality, retail, service and manufacturing. Working in collaboration with our extensive network we can uncover practical solutions that reduce project risks.
Outcomes so far:
- Savings of over £2m in energy, water and waste costs savings
- Average payback period on recommended measures of 6 years, including renewable energy opportunities
- Potential carbon savings of 16,000 tCO2e per annum!
Our resource efficiency work focuses on:
- Benchmark analysis
- Current practice and resource consumption assessment
- Identifying and prioritising solutions based on shortest payback and alignment with your business strategy
- Tailored, concise reports that outline opportunities ready for implementation
- Further opportunities to ensure your business’ future proofing
- Guidance to make informed decisions
- Providing business cases to convince decision makers
For smaller budgets, we prioritise actions so as to support an organisation’s environmental ethos as well as its prosperity.
“Over the last three years we have utilised the technical support provided by RES (Beyond Green) to help us independently assess resource efficiency savings across our business… The RES team do all the hard work for you and have allowed us to implement measures that make both business and environmental sense.”
J Appleton I Finance Director I Paterson Arran